Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Access


Today I also reviewed the "myaccess" materials and as a Language Arts teacher, I loved it. It is creative, interactive, and engaging. Writing is essential and our students need to practice and own this skill. I found the program to be an extremely useful resource for both students and teachers. I'm definitely going to look into it further. As I familiarize myself with it, you'll see more feedback from me. Another great idea that involves technology in the classroom.

2 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

Denise,

I hope I am able to fit in a preview in class where you can log in and actually use the program.

You will ADORE it! If your school could get this program, it would change your life.

Thanks for your comments!

Violeta said...

I completely agree with you. MyAccess is really a useful program that teachers and students can benefit from. I love MyAccess! I had the chance to view and use it months ago. I look forward to having this program in the future.