Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Days of School

Welcome to my Blog!
Welcome class and Dr. Luongo to my first educational blog. First and foremost I would like to thank Dr. Luongo for making this class a hybrid educational learning environment. Between school, teaching, and wedding planning, my life has become a slave to the clock and calender. I really appreciate it =) I anticipate having a great semester and expanding my knowledge in computers in the curriculum. Because we are educators in a technology driven era, I feel that incorporating technology in the classroom is essential. I feel that this class will allow me to implement and evaluate various media to keep my students engaged and my lesson plans consistent with the changing times. That's all for now folks.
Take Care and Happy Blogging!
xoxoxo
Denise

2 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

Thanks for posting, Denise!

I think we all know that "overwhelmed" feeling you discussed. Hopefully, this course will be painless and allow you the time to examine some useful computer-related educational tools.

Have a great week!

P.S. I love the graphic!

Elena said...

Hey Denise,
I am also very excited about the hybird course, though also a little scared! It will be exciting to use technology that I am not familar with and hopefully gain an understanding of how it works and how I can use it in my classroom. I wanted to tell you too that the contact for student teaching is Nancy Manno (nmanno@spc.edu) and the student teaching applications are due by September 26th so send her an e-mail and find out what you need to do since you are already teaching!