Tuesday, September 9, 2008

About Me

What's up Guys?
My name is Denise Martinez and I am currently a 6th Grade Language Arts teacher at a Jersey City Charter School. I graduated from SPC in May 2002 with a BA in Criminal Justice and a minor in Communications. I returned to Saint Peter's this summer to begin my career as an educator. I am in the midst of finishing my classes in the certification program and beginning my course in the MA program. This is my second year working at the Jersey City Community Charter School but I also worked for the Urban League of Hudson County and Paterson private schools. I hope to obtain as much knowledge as possible to prepare for my first year as a classroom teacher in the following school year. Feel free to contact me at
Martinez0421@aol.com.
Take Care =)

1 comment:

Dr. Luongo said...

Hi Denise!

Thanks for coming to class even though you were under the weather...

I love the images. Have you used flickr? www.flickr.com

See you at the chat!