Monday, September 29, 2008

Kidspiration!

What's up guys? Well, tonight I just downloaded the free 30 day trial of the Kidspiration software and I have to say that I loved it. I chose the 6th grade and up version and it was full of resourceful ideas. The program offers a variety of graphic organizers, outlines, and templates for all subjects. As a Language Arts teacher, I often use graphic organizers when doing essays or novel based lessons, this program will benefit me greatly. I'll be sure to pass it on to other teachers and I highly recommend you guys check it out. =)

2 comments:

Andrew GE 555 said...

I agree that programs such as this one are quite beneficial. I have found that many students, especially at the elementary level, need graphic organizers to construct a well written assignment.

Dr. Luongo said...

Denise,

I am glad you saw some use in this program. It is a wonderful tool to use. This program can meet the needs of a variety of learning styles.

Thanks for posting!