Monday, October 20, 2008

Knowledge Box / Brain Pop



After reviewing the educational websites mentioned above, I found them to be very useful for computer lab assignments. At my school, the children receive a one hour computer lab class per week. They also are allowed to use the in class computer when finished with an assignment. These are great tools for both these time periods. They are great for practice and review in most subjects. Not only are they creative, they are a fun way of studying or introducing a lesson. I passed these sites along to my vice principal and the computer teacher as well.

2 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

Glad to hear you are sharing these sites with colleagues.

I have used both programs and the full subscription-based programs are excellent.

Thanks for your feedback!

MrsBlev710 said...

I agree! Brain Pop is a great site. It is a little elementry for highschool kids but it gets the message across